Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Break

I know that we were all counting down the days until Thanksgiving break.  Again, we are in such a busy phase of life . . . it is really so lovely for a slow down and family togetherness.  

This was the earliest we have ever decorated for Christmas . . . a week before Thanksgiving Day.  I was pretty stressed about a funeral luncheon that I was in charge of 2 days after Thanksgiving.  




I was so excited to get a tree that my mom didn't want anymore.  SO now I have a kid tree with all of the beautiful homemade ornaments and then my own pretty tree.



Happy Thanksgiving - soooo Grateful for this family of mine!
Since it was suppose to be an Updike year and since it is a in-law year for the Crossley family . . . it was just our little family and my parents.  Though I missed my siblings and their family, it was so nice to just have a quiet day with my little family and parents.


Grandma Crossley spoiled the kids with gingerbread houses.  So fun!








Lily's house just struggled to stay put together!

As part of our Thanksgiving break - we enjoyed painting at Color Me Mine.  The kids love being creative and I love just talking while we paint.












Our neighbor took this picturesque picture of our house.  So pretty!
Our Favorite Diana outdid herself!  She wanted to do something extra special for the kids and combined their Christmas and birthday gifts.  It was the Home Alone Lego kit.  It contained 24 pkgs of Legos.  So the kids took turns every day putting a pkg together.  The Finale was the complete Home Alone house and all the fun in it.  Such an amazing gift!
Lily and her youth group decorating doors at the Covington Senior Living Center.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike