Finders Keepers
He had been asking and asking me how he could earn some money - - the only thing that I could think of that he could do was clean the garage even though it was super cold outside.
He happily agreed and got to work. About 10 minutes into his job, he ran into the house grinning from ear to ear and exclaimed "Look what I found, Mom! Can I keep it?" He holds up a $100 bill. Say What!!???
What was a $100 bill doing in our garage? Garrett and I can't remember losing it. Because Lily's friends like to hang out in the garage sometimes . . . I told Crew that I needed to text their mom's to see if any of their teenagers lost some hard earned money. If we couldn't find the owner . . . then we agreed that he could keep what he found.
After we received a response from all of the mom's . . . we gave in and let Crew keep the money. I told him I would hold onto it for safe keeping since he tends to lose everything. I totally laughed when he asked if he could still earn the money from us for cleaning the garage. I told him I would have only given him $10 - He is super lucky he got a $100. Oh Boy!
Comments