Christmas Eve
Don't let these angelic faces fool you . . . they have given me a run for my money lately. Really they are such amazing and good kids . . . but the fighting, arguing and whining has been at an all time high lately. I am sure I need to take a chill pill also. After a long talk about higher expectations - we finished the day on happy terms and the excitement for Christmas day continued.
I actually thought that our little family Nativity might not happen this year. There was some grumblings about it last year so I thought there was no way they would want to dress up and do again this year. I was a little shocked (but so excited) that they chose to still dress up instead of watching our church's Nativity video.
Eternally grateful for our Savior's birth, life, and death. A gift to us all!
Christmas Pj's!
Throwing out food for Santa's Reindeer
And of course leaving Santa some goodies also. I love Presley's note that she left him on his plate: "To Santa. Thank you. Love, Presley"
Silent Night. Holy Night. All is Calm. All is Bright.
Comments