Love, Play, Party, and Migraine

Giving Grandma Crossley loves for her birthday!

I absolutely love watching my kids in all of their activities.  I had the fun opportunity to watch Lily in her drama class perform acts from the Salem Witch Trials.  Isn't she just so pretty!





I had to giggle at the above picture . . . the other girl was dressed up as a elf for some Halloween thing . . . but it was kind of distracting me in the play.  

Cutest little group of Activity day boys at the fire station.
I cannot believe how much ice cream was in this banana split!!  Garrett and I went on a date before our Saturday Stake Conference Mtg.  I did inhale half of it . . . but it was just too much!

Braxton invited the gang of boys to go to the space center for his birthday party!  It was "epic!"  The boys had the best time!!  I really do hope that these boys continue to stay close as the years go on.




I love it when I can go on a field trip with one of my kids!  I love that they still want to be with me!


Boston always being so silly!
Lily had the scariest experience.  I got a text from her at school that was kind of gibberish.  She said that she had a headache.  I told her to see if she can work it out for a bit and then if she still felt like she needed some medicine, I would run some to the school.  

She sent me a few other texts saying that she couldn't see the white board in her classroom.  I drabbed some Ibruprofen and drove over to the school to help her out.  I met her at the front office and she couldn't not complete a full sentence.  At first I thought she was just being funny with me - but then she started tearing up and I knew she was being honest.

I checked her out and took her home so that she could just lay low.  She was freaking me out though.  Her speech was still crazy and then she freaked out because she couldn't feel her hand. I hurriedly called the nurse at the pediatricians office to see what I could do for Lily.  Unfortunately, the pediatricians office has been extremely booked because of sever RSV Cases.  There was no openings for Lily to see a Dr.  They told me to just monitor her and if her symptoms worsened . . . then to take her to the ER.  

Thankfully a few minutes later, the nurse called me and let me know that the PA had an opening in the afternoon.  In the meantime, she just slept in my office while I worked so that I could continue to watch her.

The PA was leaning towards the incident being a migraine.  However, she was concerned about her gibberish talking.  She performed all of the neurological tests to be sure.  She told us that if this happens again that we will need to be referred to a neurologist.  I am just so thankful that she is back to her normal happy self!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike