The Netherlands: Part 4
Brugge, Belgium
We spent a day walking through Brugge Square. It was a favorite of all of ours. Beautiful cobblestone and amazing architecture.
Next Step: The Waffle House
Posted by Presley: "YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!" was the only thing I could even think about when we were eating this. I loved The Waffle House, though waiting was a big long boring process it was all worth it in the end. And even just writing this makes my mouth water. I wish it was in Utah. I am so glad we got the delicious experience of it!
Lots of Chocolate Shops
Our favorite canal ride of the trip. So pretty and a personable tour guide.
It was pretty cool to see the Madonna and Child sculpture in the The Church of our Lady. I wish we had all seen the movie "Monument Men" before our trip . . . but we watched it after and it was awesome to see the history behind this sculpture.
We traveled to Leeuwarden from Brugge. It was so fun to be able to see where Grandpa and Grandma Crossley live. It is a simple, but beautiful apartment with large windows that bring in a lot of sun light.
Comments