The Netherlands: Part 3



Next stop:  Keukenhof

Presley's post: Keukenhof was an AMAZING place! There were flowers, boat rides, shops, and much more. There were fun things to do like walking on lilly pads, walking on wobbly, wooden bridges and ladders, and walking on stiff, rock bridges. We all had to dress in layers because it was freezing! I got a really pretty tulip necklace (which there is no picture for) and I loved it! The flowers there were gorgeous and there were so many! My personal favorite was the tulips which were not just one color but thousands! We had an awesome time there and really enjoyed it with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a great place to be for my first time out of the country. I am very happy we went!😊
























Beautiful canal ride.  Unfortunately, we were just a week or 2 early so the beautiful tulips outside had not yet blossomed.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike