Life

Level 3 Ballet Class
Sister Temple day at the Taylorsville Temple.  I thought it was even extra special when we realized that we were doing the work for 2 real sisters.  We printed out family names separately before we came and when I got home I looked up their names.  They were sisters!  So special!

Lily's unofficial last day of school.  Not much going on the last week of school besides picking up a yearbook . . . so Lily was thrilled to be done a little earlier.  Summer here she comes.


Isn't she just the cutest!!  We let her have time to be trained and feel comfortable in her new job at Handel's and then we just had to come and see her in action.  She spoiled us with extra big scoops!




Crew's first Deacon campout at White Rock was a success!  He had the best time with the best boys and leaders!





Presley's Mother's Day gift to me.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike