Dance Festival and Last Day of School Stuff
Dance Festival
Crew won a couple of awards: Mastered the long poem memorizations as well as mastering every spelling test. Way to go, Crew!
Crew and Mrs. Billings
Ice Cream Party
Auction Day in Mrs. Billings Class
Our Cute Diana friend sent Lily some money to treat her to a lunch. I was cleaning one day while talking to Diana and she heard Lily ask me if I would take her to Subway. I said "not today" since I was cleaning. Diana loves to spoil us - so she sent money to Lily for a last day of school treat.
Liz and I had to keep our tradition alive . . . however, instead of water balloons, we decided to ambush the elementary kids with water guns. We got the older kids to help us out.
It was a fun success!
Our friend, George, bee lined it to his house. So I text his dad and asked him if he wanted to come back for popsicles.
He sure did - and we made sure we got him really good! He was way to dry. Ha!
Handel's Ice Cream for the win!
Clap out of School!
Comments