Happy Birthday to Me!

My family sure worked hard to make my birthday extra special this year!  I did my early morning workout in the basement and when I opened my door I found a surprise candy trail and love notes.  41 love notes/pictures.  So sweet!





Surprise to me!  The whole family worked hard to decorate for my special day!  Garrett surprised me with outside string lights.  I have always wanted to have summer dinners outside with beautiful lights around us.  




Garrett made my favorite breakfast ever: strawberry crepes!  Yum!



My cute visiting teacher left a treat on my doorstep and left a little easter egg hunt on our front lawn for the kids.  
We thought we were so funny and made a fun Happy Birthday video for Michael . . . we were all wearing our BYU shirts to make him laugh.  (since he is anti-BYU . . . he loves the Utah Utes).

We ordered takeout from Cranelli's and then celebrated with Costco's tuxedo cake!  Such a great day!  I sure appreciate my family and the love they show me!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike