April Fool's Pranks Galore!!
April Fool's Day has become one of our kid's most favorite day of the year! They get so excited to plan pranks and they also get hyped up about what their parent's are going to do to them! I love it!
Presley was so determined to get her siblings this year . . . but they kind of beat her to the punch. Unbeknownst to us, Boston and Lily got up in the middle of the night and decorated Presley's face while she was sleeping.
Even though Presley didn't know that her face got hit in the early morning hours - she tried to put her plan to work. She got to decorate her siblings faces. Boston and Lily were awake but they were good sports and pretended to be asleep so that she could finish her prank.
Crew was dead asleep though! Ha!
Dad was a good sport also!
Dad and Mom's turn for their pranks! I purposely left a box of Oreo's in our bathroom for the kids to see when they saw their face art work. One of the them asked me for an Oreo and I said "sure!" Much to their dismay . . . they realized that I had cleaned out the cream and put white toothpaste in the middle. Too good!! The funny part is that the kids were totally planning on pranking us with that prank, but we beat them to it! Ha!
Crew pranked us with his nerf gun.
Boston pranked dad by putting sticky notes on his truck.
I thought for sure the kiddos would totally catch on that this spider on the toilet paper was totally fake. Nope! We got Boston and Presley so good!!
We got Presley so good with this prank - so she tried to prank her siblings with this spider that she made! Ha!
The best prank of the day came at dinner time when we told the kids that since we were homeschooling . . . we decided that they would all get their very own IPAD'S. Garrett and I almost couldn't contain our laughs when they all got so excited! The minute Garrett gave them their "eye pads" a sigh of silent sadness came. And then laughter! Lily was even crying at one point. Tears streaming down her cheeks! At first I thought they were sad tears . . . but she reassured us that we got her good. Ha! Such a fun prank day.
Boston decided to dress up crazy for his class mtg. Oh boy!
Comments