The Chance of a Lifetime = Taylor Swift Concert!!


Lily and I were SOOOOO ready for our trip to Denver!  We were so lucky that our friend, Diana, was so on top of it and she was able to grab us Taylor Swift tickets!  We gave Lily her ticket on her 14th birthday . . . so it was finally time to enjoy that ticket.

Can you believe that Lily did this??  I am amazed at these nails.  Every fingernail represents a different Taylor Swift album.  So Pretty!!


I just really loved spending one on one time with Lily!  we had the best time together!



We loved every minute of our time with Diana and so appreciate her hosting us at her house!
Can't go to Denver without a visit to our favorite restaurant: SNOOZE!  Delicious!


We were so happy to sneak in a very quick visit to see Pat and Rita and Lily's friend, Gwen.  Oh how we miss theses sweet people. 

While we were playing in Denver . . . Garrett and the other kids played together as well.  Top Golf fun!!

We are here . . . . . . The Eras Tour at Empower Field






Hands down the greatest concert ever!  I really don't think anyone can top this concert!  Lily and I sang our hearts out and watched the most amazing stage effects.  Taylor Swift was marvelous!!  3 hours that went by so fast!  It was perfect!






Written by Lily: I was singing my heart out and mom did not know any of the words to any song, lol, so I made a judgmental face and she took a picture of me judging her.

Friendship bracelets were a very big thing.  We all brought our own bracelets and then we traded them with other people and their bracelets at the concert.









Written by Lily: The concert was amazing and was the most fun experience ever! I'm glad my mom took me! #bestbirthdaypresentever!!!
Diana took us to Georgetown to ride the train.  It was so beautiful!  And to add in an extra measure of fun . . . we got to look for the mysterious sasquatch!











While we played . . . Garrett took the kids to Scheels and had the chance to ride the Ferris Wheel.
Lily getting invited to a showdown play down the street.  Kind of cute!

"World's greatest pizza place" according to Lily.  It really was so good!  Beau Jo's Pizza in Idaho Springs, CO.  I am not usually a bread girl - but the crust was heavenly.  They leave honey on the table for you to dip your crust in.  
 
 
It really was such a wonderful and memorable weekend! I loved spending every minute with Lily and we loved being with Diana.  It really as an epic weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike