School Time!

I am so proud of Lily   . . . she was in a group of artists that help design and paint this mural.  It is hanging in the school hallway.

7th Graders went the day before official school started.  Boston learned how to do his combination lock.  
Boston = Age 12 = 7th Grade

Mighty 7th Graders = Vance, Braxton and Boston

Neighborhood boys!





Lily = 8 years-old = 3rd Grader

Crew = 10 years-old = 5th Grade

Boston = 12 years-old = 7th Grade

Lily = 14 years-old = 9th Grader

I love these kiddos oh so much!!
Neighborhood kids
Aren't these just the cutest 3rd graders you have ever seen?
I love that Crew picked this shirt out.  He actually loves to wear it!  Makes me smile every time he wears it.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike