Random Fun!

Summer done right!!


Getting pampered and made up by this pretty girl!

Pool Fun!






I love watching Presley and Kasey play together while I work at the computer.  They have such cute imaginations!

I will miss these cute drawings when Presley no longer is interested in making them.  They line my office walls.

Even when Crew is whining and crying . . . he is still super cute!

Why do our kids have to grow up??  :)  This band of boys wanted to ride their bikes to Artic Circle to get some ice cream.  All of us moms were a little worried - but wanted to give them some independence.  The ONLY reason (yeah right) that I followed them a little bit was because the girls wanted ice cream also.  So I drove them and took a couple of pictures a long the way.  I just love their bikes lined up.  




I decided to give my dad a funny bday gift this year - I told him he had to take it on his mission.  Ha!

Oh Presley!
2 Cool for School Boston!
Another makeover by the princess!

Lily trying on my wedding dinner dress and wedding dress!  So cute!  I couldn't even get it past my thighs!


Presley definitely wanted to join in on the fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike