Wedding: Grant and Abby
We had such a fun time celebrating Grant and Abby on their special wedding day! Everything turned out so perfect!
I was pretty excited that my great friend Beth happened to be on our same flights to Utah and then again back to Denver at the end of our trips. She was such a big help with our kiddos and it was fun chatting with her on our flights to and from.
Grant and Abby started their wedding festivities out by having their wedding dinner at Brick Oven. Yum!
Happy Couple married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple
These kids . . . so so funny!
My parents yard looked so beautiful! I know that there was a lot of work put into this yard until the very last hour . . .
The morning after the wedding we wanted to do a surprise breakfast for my dad's 60th birthday. The kids were so excited to surprise grandpa so they hid around the corner to yell "surprise" when he walked into the door.
I'm not sure how surprised he was . . . but it was a fun morning to all be together and celebrate him.
We sure love this guy!
It was a very quick trip - but oh so worth it! I sure love my sweet little family! We were all exhausted on the flight home. Garrett, Crew and Presley fell asleep instantly.








































Comments