Loads of Photos - Pic Catch Up

 Easter 2016






















 I was so excited to be able to go on one of Lily's school field trips.  I love spending time with this sweet girl!  We got to go to a community play: "Stuart Little." 


 








 I was so excited to find this pretty dresser.  I had been looking for a solid wood dresser for awhile for the girls room and finally came across this little gem.  It was my first project using gel stain.  I am a big fan!










 The kids LOVE "sleepovers."  Sleeping all together in one of their rooms.



 Crazy Hair





 Having fun running through the "sprinklers."  AKA: Rain gutter water from the melted snow.


 Lily had a "Specials" night for her school.  She did such a great job singing and dancing.




 She actually let me pull this top tooth out with pliers.  Wow!







 This is our neighbor friend, Nolan.  Presley adores this kid!  Wherever he goes, she goes.  It is so sweet!

 Learning how to make homemade bow ties and sweet Boston was patient enough to let me put it on him a few times.









 Dad having fun throwing snow balls at Boston while he is riding his bike.
 Mom having fun with these 2 crazies on a mommy/sons night out.

 Happy Birthday to me!  My little kiddo pranksters giving me dirty diapers for my birthday gift.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike