The Crewster



Oh, this kid is such a sweetheart!  Just growing up so fast!


 All fun and smiles . . . until we try to feed him solid food.  He started out okay - - but now he just refuses.  He just clamps his mouth shut and refuses a spoon.  (We have tried everything: veggies, fruit, yogurt).

 
(By the way, when Garrett saw this picture he said: "No wonder he doesn't eat solids!  You put a pink bib on him.  I would cry too if I had to wear a pink bib!")


 
 Oatmeal - everywhere but inside his mouth!

 Precious baby!


 Sits up on his own now




 Busy body!  Has to be doing something every second. 

 Such a sweet smile!  I love his big beautiful blue eyes!












And . . . he crawls.  I guess I should say, he army crawls.

Comments

Lisa said…
Christina, thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. You are welcome there anytime :) It is so fun to see your beautiful family. Give those precious kids an extra squeeze today!
Love, Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike