The Good Life
This is one of my most favorite pictures. Just such sweet faces! They love to play in boxes. Hours of entertainment!
Double Trouble!! I am so laughing at these pictures . . . Garrett had just put them on time out for fighting. Boston's face cracks me up.
Having fun at "Monkey Bizness."
It is hard to be a kid sometimes. Boston crying because he doesn't want to come in and eat dinner. Love how he put his helmet on.
Helping dad take apart a chair. If there is a tool - - Boston is right there.
Being Silly!
Having fun with bubbles! Rambunctious Boston poured a whole bottle of shampoo in the bathtub. Oh what fun!
Free Spirits. I love to watch them use their imaginations. Dirt and all.
I wanted to capture this picture as a keepsake. As much as I always want to sweep the rocks back to where they belong, I just can't do it. It is just so sweet to me. Lily and Boston call these rocks their "little babies." They pretend they are their mom and dad. It cracks me up that Boston pretends to go to work to bring home the money. I love it!








Comments