Camera Happy!

So I used to tease my twin brother about being "camera happy" when he would take like 50 pictures a day (okay, so I am exaggerating - but you get the "picture") of his 1st baby . . . little did I know that I would do the very same thing. Because we think she is the cutest thing ever - I had to share all of these sweet photos with everyone. Yes, I am the one who is "camera happy" now and you have definitely been inundated with Lily pictures . . . enjoy!


My siblings and I have such fond memories of running around with our shirts on our heads like this . . .




Bath time!



Pretty little flower!




So after a very long day of being fussy with mom . . . dad comes home from school and saves the day. Garrett is king of getting her to calm down when she has had a rough sleepless day!


Yowzers!


Little Peanut


Love this face!


Little bear outfit Uncle Michael and Aunt Holly sent.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Oh, she is just so cute! It's making me baby-hungry!! (why do they call it "baby-hungry" anyway? it's not like I actually want to eat her). Anyway, cute pictures!
katie said…
she is soo cute! can you believe how fast time goes by? i hope you're getting some sleep!
LaNell Brown said…
She is so cute. I love all the pictures keep them coming:)
Kindt Family said…
I love the "bath time", "yowzers" and that last "funny face" ones! Hunter does a VERY similar funny face like that, that cracks us up, too. It'll be fun when we can start getting them together side by side & watch their sillyness! Especially since they'll start being more social soon (2,3 & 4 months old).
WOLF-PACK said…
So Cute!!! I see a lot of the Crossley in her. And hey- I recognize that flower ;)
Updike Update said…
oh man. so cute. i would have to say, my favorite is the "yowzers" picture. got to love that face and especially the hair.
Christina, I am so happy that you left a comment on my blog. Congrats on your sweet darling baby. I think she looks like her mommy. How are you doing? How is Indiana? I am so excited to be able to keep in touch.
Christina and Garrett, You guys look so happy in these pictures and the things you are writing are so familiar to the feelings I had when Kinsey was born. It is so fun to see your excitement to be parents. Lily is so darling. I just wish I could put my arms around her!! Seriously could her eyes be any more beautiful?
Irish Cream said…
I wish you'd spread out these posts! I wouldn't mind a daily update on Lilly- she's so beautiful and it looks like her personality is going to match!

Glad to see the diaper change kit is getting some use! :)

I can't believe I still haven't been able to hold her. I'm hoping the weather will (finally!) turn now and we can all get out and about.

You look BEAUTIFUL! And, I love your sweet family- I'm going to hate it when you move. :(

Oh, and don't feel bad about the "Camera Happy" stage. I have taken as many pictures of each baby- in fact I think I made myself take more pictures of Miranda just so she couldn't say I didn't take any pictures of her. I still take TONS of pictures of my girls. I am more sad when I forget or don't take pictures when I should've and then I've lost the "documentation" of a wonderful time.

So, keep snapping pictures! Be glad you don't have to develop film. And PLEASE keep sharing them!!!
Kimberlee said…
I love that "yowzers" picture. She is adorable and the bear outfit is to die for. She is so sweet and it looks like you are enjoying every moment with her. It is weird to see all your pics of your apartment. They look like all of our baby pics. Same carpet, same sink for bathtime....
We miss you guys!
Shanda said…
LOVE the pictures! I especially love her cute hair standing straight up! She is so good for you to take all those pictures! What a cutie!
I am glad you are camera happy! :) She is an adorable little girl and by all the pictures you share, we get to see all her different personalities that she growing into! (that's a good thing btw) Thanks for sharing!
Tia said…
Christina she is so adorable! She looks just like you! I'm glad you are camera happy too!
Candice said…
We are all camera happy with babies!! She however, is adorable. Thanks for sharing and I hope you are doing well.
Anonymous said…
These are all SO cute! I can't wait to see her in person again and perhaps, awake? Hope her big day was great!
Oh you guys she is so cute!! Please keep taking the pics!! I love them!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike