School is Out!! Let Summer Begin!!
It makes me so happy to know that my kids for the most part really enjoy school. They have all had excellent teachers this year and we so are grateful!
Loved watching these cute kids at their school dance festival. I loved watching how awkward they were dancing in front of so many people. It made me laugh! But I was also just filled with a whole bunch of love for my kiddos. I am so proud of them!
Autographs . . . I think Crew had more autographs on his face than on his yearbook!
Presley was so determined to make a graduation shirt with Sharpies. She did a great job! (even if she accidently decorated the back of the shirt instead of the front. She was so bummed that she had the wear her shirt backwards).
The 7th grader decided not to go to her last day of school. Apparently, all of her teachers recommended that they didn't come because he was only an hour and a half of school. I thought that was weird - but all of the junior high school kids were told that also.
Celebrating our 3rd annual water balloon fight on the last day of school. We totally surprised the kids because I initially had a work meeting and didn't think I would be able to. Thankfully it all worked out and we celebrated big. I brought the water balloons and Liz, my neighbor, brought fun music and popsicles for the kiddos.
Most of the neighborhood gang!
Boston kept requesting over and over again that he wanted to have his friends over for a school paperwork burning and smores. The kiddos loved it! They all took turns throwing in some of their school papers and it cracked me up that that made them so happy!!
Life is so good and we are ready for summer . . . at least I think I am :)



Comments