Finally . . . Preschool Graduation!

Due to COVID, we had to stall preschool graduation until June 11.  We were so grateful to be able to stay home and try to keep the rates of COVID low . . . but we were also so thrilled for the opportunity  to celebrate these sweet preschoolers!  It is such a bittersweet time!  We are so excited for Presley to move onto kindergarten - but it is so sad to leave our beloved Ms. Jeannie.  She is apart of our family tribe and we can never adequately thank her enough for her amazing teaching, love, patience, and goodness that she has given our children.  She really is such a gift! I will always give her all the credit for giving my children the gift and love of reading! She will be greatly missed!

 




 Singing songs with actions.

 This picture cracks me up - just hanging out at graduation with no care in the world.


 I love that Ms. Jeannie does this every year.  She writes out on a notecard and presents 5 traits that she loves about each child.  I love how she describes Presley.  These describe her perfectly!  Our little "Punky Brewster" who dresses in mismatched clothes and her bright red cowboy boots.  I love it!!









We sure love and adore this little ray of sunshine!  So proud of you, Presley!
 The most exciting part of preschool for Presley was the cake!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike