Fun Random Pics

 Making their Christmas wish lists.

 Lily holding her friend, Gwen's, baby brother.
Crew was so excited that his best friend, Zack, got to have a sleepover at our house because his parents were out of town for the weekend.  



 Match match - Presley was so excited that we wore matching shirts to the gym.  
 Hazel and Presley being silly!
 I love our little Burn girls group.  We are just missing our other Jana. We love it whenever we can get a girls night out.
 Boston just listening to the audio of "Where the Red Fern Grows" for his battle of the books group.
 Cool Crew and his cool orange vest.
 Everyone needs a Matt Ream in their life!  My kiddos look forward to seeing him every week!  He teaches them real life skills - quick hands for the win!






 Presley actually let me do her hair!  Shocking, I know!
 I love walking into peaceful happy playing sibling time!









 Michelle really is the best piano teacher!

 Kiran teaching Presley how to play chess.

 Presley playing in the snow while waiting for the kids to get out of school.



 Tula and Lily prepping to make cookies.  Lily accidentally poured in 1 cup of baking soda instead of 1 tsp.  Oops!



 Crew and Presley doing sign language while the Thankful song.

 Walked into Boston's room before I left for work and found this sight.  I had to snap a picture after I made sure he was alive and breathing.

 SOOOOO Cold!  Red faces after a day playing in the snow.


 Kids helping me stuff envelopes and putting stamps on our yearly Christmas card.

 Lily and Gwen making cookies.

 I laugh every time I see these cute pictures.  Lily and her friend, Gwen, love to make videos and they love to dress up when they do.  Looking good, Lily!!

 Presley and Crew hanging out in the fort they made.


 Crew was pretty excited to be his class VIP.  He got to bring "Sammy" the class pet home for a week.  He had to take pictures and write about his adventures with Sammy.


 So proud of Boston for accomplishing some of his scouting goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike