Yay for Pumpkin Patches

 This cute Crewster and I got to spend a whole day together at a pumpkin patch with his 1st grade field trip.  I love spending one on one time with my kiddos.  I just love how he is still at the age when he wants to be by my side.  

 Crew and his friend Emerson

 Fun in the corn pit







Hayride

Pumpkin Jump

---------------------------------------------------
I purchased a groupon for a pumpkin patch a few months ago and realized after that it was only for a limited time and our plan to go on a Friday night was thwarted when we realized it was only opened from 10 am - 3 pm.  What???  What family can go during those times???  So it was my kiddos lucky day . . . I checked them out of school early as a fun surprise and we headed out.  The extra silver lining was that the pumpkin patch was not crowded at all.  Yay!!

Petting Farm









Slide





Pumpkin Bowling







Updike and Robinson Kids

Presley and Hazel





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike