Crew Starts Piano Lessons

Crew has asked to start piano lessons for awhile now and I so love his initial excitement!  I had put him on Michelle's waiting list for him to start the summer after 1st grade - but she had an opening come up now and I didn't want to risk him losing a spot.  

 We really scored with Michelle as a piano teacher!  She is so patient and kind to all of her students.  My kids always get excited for their lessons with her.  (I just need to figure out a way to get them as excited to practice!)  
 Crew was so serious and attentive at his first introductory lesson.  So cute!!



I love how she makes learning fun!  She really takes the time to cater to each of her students needs.  She plays learning games with them, she alters and composes music to their individual learning levels and styles.  My children learn so much from her and we are so grateful for her.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike