Random Fun Pics
So this happened . . . She was playing with a splat ball that shouldn't have broken. But it did. Even a professional carpet cleaner could not get the grease that was left behind this horrible mess. UGH!
I can't remember if I posted this or not - but Boston no longer has to wear glasses. I am both sad and happy for him. He has worn glasses since he was about 4 years-old and it had become his signature look. Hallelujah for a new sense of freedom! Still looking so cute!!
Pre-teenager . . .
Garbage bag fun!
Boston earned his Bear award for scouts.
Mom and Lily day at Color Me Mine. She was in 7th Heaven!!
And of course, ICE CREAM!
Dad is such a trooper! He tried to make me heavenly crepes on Mother's day and accidentally spilled it. It's definitely the thought that counts!
Making cookies on their own for the first time!
This little one is cracking me up in the hair department. She insists on doing her own hair. We can't help but laugh at the "comb over" look.
Comments