Potty Training Presley

 I don't want my kiddos to grow up too fast . . . but I must admit that I am thrilled that this is possibly my last potty training experience.  I have to admit though, Presley has done a fabulous job!  She had asked to sit on the potty lots of times before I finally decided to really train her.  I laugh though . . . in true Updike girl fashion - the day I wanted her to go on the potty is the day she refused to sit on the potty without having a meltdown. So after the first day of meltdowns, I put her back in diapers and was going to wait until she was closer to 3 yrs old to try again  

Well, about a week later she woke up on a Saturday morning and insisted on going to the potty all by herself.  And that was the end of diapers for her.  I would say after a month of training she is 80 percent potty trained.  Yay!!  



I love how proud she is every time she goes by herself!  (I know she is really going to love that I posted bathroom pictures of her one day!  Ha!) Little Cutie Patootie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike