4th of July Celebrations
Yearly tradition of making fire cracker (Tie Dye) shirts.
Followed by an awesome water fight with Robinson Family.
Dinner and fun at Chiptole.
Decorating bikes for the bike parade.
Eating donuts before the parade starts.
Another yearly tradition is eating Mauna Snoa shaved ice after the parade.
Falling asleep with his homemade mask.
(Ferrin, Burt, Fish, Robinson, McKen)
We had such a fun night celebrating the 4th with friends at a park. We ate good food and just had a fun time visiting while all of the kiddos played. I am sure grateful for good friends! I miss spending holiday's with family - - so I am grateful for good friendships that are family away from home.
When you can't do fireworks on the 4th of July due to a fire ban . . . you make your own "spray fireworks" with a shaken up can of soda. Ha!
Comments