The Best Mother's Day!
I don't know if the kids were trying to make up for all of the whining, crying, and complaining on my birthday . . . but they made this mother's day super great!! The went above and beyond with all of the special things that they did for me. I am so thankful for my kiddos (good days and bad days)!!
They all let me sleep in a bit and then cute Lily led me on the cutest scavenger hunt.
The scavenger hunt led me to a treasure of love notes and homemade crafts from all of the kiddos. It was so so sweet!
Garrett spoiled me and made me yummy crepes for breakfast (even though we have 9 am church)!
Sweetness from Crew
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweetness from Boston. I love the word search that he created all by himself!
A little book that Boston put together at school.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweetness from Lily. I loved how she also made me a crown to wear while I was on my scavenger hunt.
Comments