More Family Fun!
Garrett and I received a church assignment to plan and head up our ward's youth conference. We just really really appreciated my mom and my sister's family for being so willing to make the trip out to watch our kiddos while we were gone for the long weekend. The kids had so much fun and I was so glad that I was able to spend a little bit of time with them before and after the conference.
Grandma Crossley bearing awesome gifts for the kiddos!
We tried to take the kids swimming one afternoon . . . but we were only in the pool for 5 minutes before the lightening came. Not to despair though, to make up for the lack of swimming time, we took the kiddos to get a shaved iced. They were freezing in their swimsuits . . . but they looked so cute all bunched up together in the back of the van waiting got their sweet treats.
Playing at the park
The kids found 4 baby bunnies in our backyard. We couldn't believe how little they were!
Boston snuggling with Uncle Brandon while watching a movie. He is such a great uncle!
These 2 babies . . . totally cute together. I think Camden got a little too much love from Crew, but overall, they were so sweet together!
Garrett and I introduced the family to the restaurant, "Crave." It is a unique burger place. Anyone who comes for a visit - we will take you there. It will not disappoint. :)
A big sleep over with Grandma! All of the grandkids had a blast sleeping on the floor next to grandma.
Filling up water balloons with Grandma
Making school countdown chains with Grandma
Aunt Laura is the best . . . she was a huge hit when she brought out her big parachute.
So while Garrett and I were gone at youth conference . . . all of the kiddos went to a little farm. (Thanks for the great pics, mom!)
What a fantastic week! We love and miss you all already!






















































Comments