Making the Most of the Last Bit of Summer
The Crewster is obsessed with 2 things: Backpacks and shoes!
We feel so very blessed to have such awesome missionaries in our ward. We love having them over for dinner and we love the Spirit that they bring into our home!
These kids crack me up! It was a hot and sunny day and they both insisted on wearing their jacket/coat "in case" they got cold. Oh brother!
Catching ladybugs!
1pm church just wears these kiddos out. Let's be honest. It wears us all out!
Boston was so proud of himself. He ran up the stairs one day yelling, "mom, mom, there is a bunny in the window!" I ran downstairs and sure enough a little baby bunny had fallen down into the window well. I don't know how he saw it since he seriously blended in with the rocks. He had this huge grin when I called him a super hero. Lily was so excited to help out with saving this bunny. She even put a carrot into the box trying to lure him in. :)
I love these sweet angels. Especially when they are sleeping. They just look so sweet! They were so excited to sleep in their tents one night.
Obsession with shoes . . . had to have Lily's dance shoes on.
Putting them to work! They all love to vacuum. I wonder how long they will want to do this.
This kid! Adamantly requested ketchup for his Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. I can't believe he actually dipped his sandwich in it and ate it!
Our little Punky Brewster! I love seeing the various outfits this little one comes up with. Seriously awesome!
One of my good friends gave Boston some of her little boys clothes that he had outgrown. Though these shoes are way to big for his feet, he insists on wearing them. Even Crew insisted on wearing them.









































Comments