Lily's 5th Birthday

 This lovely lady turned 5 years-old today.  I know I will say this every year . . . but where has the time gone?  She is growing up in a blink of an eye!  We just love her so very much!

 
Lily talked non-stop about how she wanted a friend party so bad.  She knew instantly that she wanted a dance party.  She could hardly contain her excitement . . . we made a paper countdown chain so that she could understand the timing of things.   (The white represents her party day).



Cute birthday girl waiting patiently for her friends to arrive.





 Party favor for her friends: a cd filled with her favorite songs


 
 A big hit of the party was our little "photo booth."  The kids got a kick out of posing with the different props.








 We played the "musical squares" game.  (Musical chair game w/out chairs)
 We also played "Dance Freeze"

 
  Dancing in the dark with the colored lights and glow in the dark bracelets



 Crew is not sure what to think about all of this fun craziness!

 Doing the limbo!

 Lily is surely blessed with such great friends! 




 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Waking up to her traditional birthday balloons!  (She has been obsessed with wearing her swim suit day in and day out.  I also love the exercise sweatband that she has on her ankle)!

Birthday breakfast of cinnamon pull-aparts



Lily's birthday dinner request was out of all places: Texas Roadhouse.  (Wow!  Her dad was especially happy about this!)
She was so excited to have so many people sing a birthday song to her.

I think part of the reason that she wanted to come to this particular restaurant is because her awesome Sunbeam teachers that taught her last year work here.  They are so good to her!  She absolutely adores them!

And finally this birthday princess was thrilled to get her beloved Costco chocolate cake with a giant rainbow on top.  We will be eating cake for days!  (actually, I will freeze most of it.)

We sure love our silly, loving, independent, stubborn, smart, and adorable Lily Belle!  We can't imagine life without her!  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Comments

beks27 said…
Seriously, what an awesome party!! I love it! I wish I had a party like that this year. So fun.
Cindy Anderson said…
Love the Dance Party theme! What a fun party for a fun little girl!
The Bell Family said…
She cracks me up, what a great personality she has! I can't believe that she is five, our kids are growing up way to fast!! Miss you!!
Katie Fish said…
Aw..what a fun day(s) for Lily!!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike