Getting Ready for Christmas!


Yes . . . Lily sat on Santa's lap and didn't even cry! Smart Girl!!! She knows how to win brownie points with the man who brings her Christmas Gifts!

Our own "Cindy Lou Who" from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!"

Lights at Temple Square with family!


Comments

The Johnson's said…
That's amazing no tears, I don't think I have ever meet a baby that hasn't cried while on Santa's lap.
Irish Cream said…
B-r-r-r It looks c-c-c-cold!

But, it also looks like Lily is enjoying her first Christmas. How fun! Is she crawling? cruising? Walking? I can hardly believe she's almost a year old!!!

I miss you terribly. But, Happy Christmas!
WOLF-PACK said…
that looks like so much fun. look at all the cousins together :)
Stephanie said…
Okay, I guess I will have to get a Santa suit so she will come to me! We CAN NOT wait to see you!
J-me Boyce said…
Guess who is in Utah and would love to take pictures of her long lost childhood friends and her adorable family?!

Will you be around the week after the big day?
She is too cute, and I love how she didn't cry!
Cute pictures!! I loved seeing pics of your family Christina!! It has been so long since I have seen Mike...and holy cow!! His kids are so big!! I didn't realize they were so old!! Laura's baby is SO cute!! And of course, Lily is ADORABLE!!!
Holly said…
We had a blast at the lights with everyone. Thanks for making it happen. We love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike