Christmas Celebrations

The Crossley family has a tradition where we get together the Sunday before Christmas and have a "Family Home Evening," which helps us remember the true meaning of Christmas . . . The Savior. This year my cousin, 11-year-old Jake, volunteered to take charge. He did such an awesome job! He was so prepared!! He even called and emailed out assignments beforehand. As we were driving back home I commented to my mom and Garrett about how much I loved our sweet family. I always look forward to any opportunity to spend time with them. Thanks so much Jake for the wonderful evening of fun!

Jake the Great!





Christmas in Texas
!!

I echo the same sentiments of love for Garrett's side of the family. We sure had a great time in Texas! We enjoyed great conversations, food, games, wii, and yes, Uncle Greg's lottery tickets. (A stocking stuffer that makes for a fun Christmas morning). We most definitely cherish the time spent with family that live so far away. We love you all dearly!







Loving Grandpa and Grandma Updike's Christmas Present!

Look at that huge grin on Lily's face when opening Grandpa and Grandma Crossley's present!

Comments

Stephanie said…
What great pictures and fun memories! It was so fun to get to spend time with you all. I am so glad that Lily likes the kitchen. And with Grandma & Grandpa Crossley's gift she will be walking in no time! Love you all.
The Robins Nest said…
You got some great pictures! I'm so glad we had so much quality time together. I just love you guys so much!!
beks27 said…
Lily is so cute! Ellie has the same sweater from Children's Place and she wore it on Christmas. Those two girls have such good taste :)
J-me Boyce said…
Christina! I am SO sorry I wasen't able to take your pics... let alone communicate with ya! My mom's internet was down the day I got your message and we ended up leaving on Monday. I would have loved to see you. I will be there this summer and FOR SURE will be taking some fun photos for ya! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I love seeing the pictures with all your family! I can't believe how cute your little bros are and how much Laura's baby looks like her!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike