June Happenings

My cute Aunt Amy and Cousin Megan invited Laura and I to a fun pottery class.  We made cute bird houses.  It was just fun to be together chit chatting while we worked.


Amy's sister, Laura, Amy, Megan, and Me
Last minute Handel's Ice Cream run with Austin, Sarah, Grant and Callum to see Lily at work
Saw this cute picture of my dad in google photos.  Life of a missionary = always tired.
Presley showing me her funny hand signals.
Crew still working hard to earn money for his electric bike.  This job was a little more than he thought it would be - - evidence of the mud sprayed on his legs.  But he worked hard for hours to pressure spray the drive way down.  It was filthy after our new roof was put on.


Garrett spraying Crew off before we let him walk into the house.  Ha!
Sun Bathing Beauties Presley and Lily

The girls got a surprise of a lifetime . . . Garrett and I surprised them with "Twenty One Pilots" concert tickets.  Garrett created this cute worksheet and the girls had to work together to figure out the paragraph letting them know they were going to a fun concert.  

Woohoo!!
"How would you like to got to a Twenty One Pilots concert in California in October?  The tickets have been purchased.  Dad, Presley, and Lily are going.  Let's Goooooooo!"
Neighborhood boys playing wiffle ball.  
Garrett had a connection with someone that gives tours at the MTC - so the whole young men's group was able to go.  I heard it was amazing!
Our annual Splash Summit outing.  Although, this year was a little different . . . the boys went off to their own section to hang out with some other friends (and girls) for the day.  Still a very fun and relaxing day at the water slides.

Presley having the time of her life with Slater and his other cousin.  Living the spa life with cucumber on their eyes.
Presley went hiking with her friend, Elsie, while I took her brother, Weston, and some other friends to do baptisms at the temple.
Jaxson, Crew, Lily, Boston, Weston, and Carter



How lucky are we that we had the opportunity to visit with the Jensen family while they were in town.  Oh, how we miss this wonderful family!  It was so great catching up with them.  Their boys have sure grown up!
Lily walking in the Lehi Day Parade with fellow Handel's co-workers.
Mom and Crew
There is such a sweet boy in our ward named Elijah.  He is the best!  He has some special needs but he does wonders.  He is pretty vocal about how much he likes Lily.  So when the youth were asked to get into certain groups he yelled "I'm next to Lily."  One of the young women's leaders sent this little picture of them together.  (They are both pointing to their noses due to an activity).  
The Crewster FINALLY earned enough money to purchase his beloved electric bike.  He is definitely in heaven!  I am so proud of his dedication to work hard and save his money for something big like this.



I caved!  I don't know why I hate crazy hair color on my kids.  I just love the natural clean cut look of their own.  Presley begged and begged to color her hair like Lily did back in the day.  I finally said, "yes - but one and done.  Don't ask again!"  So Lily had the time of her life coloring Presley's hair.  Presley LOVED it!

Boston has also been begging me to let him bleach his hair.  I have resisted for so long.  But when I finally told him " yes, just once" he was completely shocked and didn't know if he wanted to actually do it because I have always said no.  Ha!  We shall see if he ends up doing it.  He just has beautiful hair and I hate for him to ruin it with bleach.









Diana came for a visit!  And she surprised the kids and brought them "Hurts Donuts!"  They were in heaven!
We spend the afternoon painting ceramics at Color Me Mine.




Crew's Masterpiece

Diana's Masterpiece
Presley's Masterpiece
Boston's Masterpiece
Mom's Masterpiece
Lily's Masterpiece

Top Golf Fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike