School Time!

I feel like school starts earlier and earlier every year.  August 17th this year.  We all love summer - but we all love (more than others) a fresh start and a new school year.  

This picture makes me laugh!  Back to school night for the junior high kids.  I would have thought that this little set up in front of the school was a little child-ish . . . but these teenagers loved it.  
Back to school night for the elementary school kiddos


Presley - Mrs. Harris - 2nd Grade
Boston - Mrs. Billings - 6th Grade
Crew - Mrs. Knutti - 4th Grade
Pizza dinner the night before school




Sure love these beautiful beautiful kids!  I just know they are going to have a great year!

Neighborhood gang walking to school together.
Walking the red carpet to the door of the school.  Welcome back students!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike