Fun Life Things.

Oh Presley!  She is in a "alarious"  (her word for hilarious) stage of life.  She is a ball of energy and she just says the most funny stuff.  

Date night eating her grilled cheese from In and Out.  Her request!

My date night conversation with Presley:

Me: How is your testimony of Jesus Christ?"

Presley:  "Kind of good - I just hate having hard times."  When I asked her what was hard, she said, "making sure I follow all of the class expectations in kindergarten class is sometimes a little hard.  But I always try so hard to do my best."

Presley and I printed to be Santa's elves as we got our family Christmas cards ready!  I was Chrissy the Elf and she was Elfie the Elf!  Ha!  I love her cute imagination!

I was watching Grant and Abby's kids a couple of days ago and Presley said: "Mom, you're good at watching kids!" 


"It's like I'm a mom!" - She was so excited to put Kai's pants on after I changed his diaper.

We have the best of the best kids!  Garrett and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 13th anniversary and we came home to this precious artwork!  I just love my family so very much!



Moustaches at school for red ribbon week!

Saying a quick Hello to Grandma Crossley on our way to drop something off at Aunt Sarah's.  


"Helping" our Doug out with his work.

Crazy hair and sock day for red ribbon week.







These 2 . . . always wanting to play nonstop together.  Kasey and Presley.
Presenting a play to us and Kasey's parents.








Petals leading up to the play area.




The minute we get home from kindergarten, Presley wants me to hurry and make her a lunch so that she can walk across the street and have a picnic with Kasey.

    I love listening to my kiddos practice the piano.  


Lily's room that she designed and I painted for her.
This picture cracks me up of Boston!  I was in my room and he poked his head out like this.  I totally laughed!

Hanging out with Uncle Austin.  Boston just loves to provoke him.  Ha!

Hang time with friends. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike