Presley


Presley - Age 3

Oh, Presley!  We sure love our spunky, loving, stubborn, joyous stinker!  She constantly gives us a run for our money - but we cannot imagine life without her!  She truly is a joy!

Like Crew, she loves to snuggle!  She always wants to be with her mom and she lets everyone know right away if someone else is in her place snuggling with mom.  If we would let her, she would live in her pjs all day every day.  She absolutely loves puzzles and works so hard to put them together.  She loves to play with her best friend, Hazel.  They play house where they switch off being the mom and the big sister.  It is so cute!  While they are super good friends . . . they definitely know how to push each others buttons.  Love/hate relationship.  They are always begging to have a play date. 

At almost 4 years-old, this little girly still loves her food pouches.  I really think that it is a soother for her.  She loves to sing and I always love hearing her.  She gets embarrassed easily - so I can only watch and listen from afar.  

She loves preschool (although she had a rough patch for a few days).  She loves making friends everywhere that she goes, yet she is still bashful with adults.

This little one gets the prize for being the most stubborn child around.  Like Crew, it is extremely hard to convince her to do something if she doesn't want to.  Example -One Sunday she absolutely refused to put on a dress.  The only dress she wanted was a dress that had a big rip in it.  I put my foot down and would not let her wear it.  She sat down on the floor and just cried.  I tried everything to get her to get dressed.  I was seriously so mad!  So I picked her up and put her into the car with just her undies on.  I grabbed a dress and her shoes for when she decided to get dressed.  I even had to leave her by herself in the car for a few minutes before she decided she would get dressed and come inside to church with us.  Oh brother!!  Why oh Why??

Despite our little life rough patches, she is so fun and personable.  We love her love and kisses!  We love and adore you, Presley Girl!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike