Vive Las Vegas!

 For years, Garrett has been asking me to go on a vacation with just the two of us.  I have always put that thought aside because I couldn't stand the thought of leaving my kiddos for that long and also I hated the thought of someone else watching these busy bodied kids while I was off having fun.  After 10 years of marriage, we finally did it!  We had tossed around several ideas of going to various places - but we settled on Las Vegas because it was closer and cheaper than other exotic beach places. 

We really had such a fun time in Vegas!  It was such a great place to just read by the beautiful pool, spa day, go to fun and different restaurants and enjoy a fun show.  We both just enjoyed a relaxing time that we both very much needed.  A great big thanks to Garrett's parents for flying out and staying with our kids.  The kids had so much fun with them!  We sure appreciate all that they do for our family!











Garrett was in pure heaven!  He has his headphones in his ears listening to his beloved Dan Patrick.  Does it get better than this?






 Photo booth kids because we were bing silly.








 Fun candy pictures for the kiddos.



 I was so excited to learn that my brother, Jed had a work conference in Vegas while we were there.  We had so much fun eating dinner with him at Garrett's most favorite pizza place - Giordano's.




 My most favorite thing to do in Vegas is to watch the water show at The Bellagio.  They play one of my most favorite songs - "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.





 The Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil show was amazing!!
I'm grateful for the time that I got to spend with Garrett!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike