Yay for School Time!

I love our little tradition of doing school blessings every year right before school starts.  My dad and Garrett's dad did it with us growing and we knew we wanted to continue this special thing with our own family.  

 It was so cute . . . As Garrett was saying Presley's name in the beginning of her blessing, Presley answered loudly, "What?"  She was thinking Garrett was saying her name to ask her something.  

 I just love watching these sweet kids and their sweet dad . . . I'm such a blessed Mom!


First day of school for Lily, Boston and Crew




4th Grade - Mrs. Smith


 Lily, Leila, Rebecca

2nd Grade - Mrs. Christensen

Boston and Cohen
 Kindergarten - Mrs. Lehman
 Crew and Zack






 1st day of Preschool


Ms. Jeannie

All of the kids love their teachers and I just know that it is going to be a great year for them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike