November Wonders

November and December flashed by so fast!  I felt like I could barely keep up with all of life's happenings.  Despite the crazy busyness . . . I loved preparing for the holidays and participating in lots of kid activities.  


Boston and his friend, Cohen.

This little precious moment doesn't happen too much anymore.  I didn't want to move a muscle . . . I just wanted to snuggle with this beautiful napping Presley.

Sweet Lily is just growing up so fast!  I keep looking at this sweet picture and it puts a big smile on my face!  She is learning how to do her own hair.  I want her to feel confident in the things that she does but I also want to teach her what looks good and what doesn't.  (I would want someone to tell me.)

Having Thanksgiving lunch with Boston and Lily at school.




Thanksgiving baking prep was in full force.  The pastry team worked long and hard hours but we had fun doing it!

Even Presley and Crew "helped" when I had to work a few extra hours during the day.
Shane

We made around 600 pies
I love working with my great friend, Emily!  
Savannah


Me, Sarah, Savannah, Emily, Britton, and Brady

Because we were leaving to Utah for Thanksgiving - I was pretty excited to decorate for Christmas early this year.















My favorite part was having Lily and Boston's friends help in the Christmas tree decorating!  They were in 7th heaven!





Lily's friends having fun styling Crew's hair.

Fun times with family!  Traditional walk to the horses and to the Junction for candy with Grandma Crossley.



















Fun times at the children's museum with some of the cousins.



































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving 2017

Austin and Sarah are the King and Queen of meat cooking.  They fried turkey and then traegered bacon wrapped turkey.  It was awesome!







Boston and Camden were pretty excited to eat their big turkey legs.







It was such a beautiful day!  We ate and played all afternoon in the sun.



















Waiting for breakfast at the Pancake House

 My kids asked multiple times if they could go and play at Austin and Sarah's house.  They love playing with their cat - Bumper, Dog - Ari, and their little chickens.  A kid's paradise!











I am just so very thankful for family!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike