First Day of School!

 These little cuties were pretty excited for school to start again.  I had mixed feelings . . . as summer vacation was drawing to a close the kids got a little anxious and fighting and arguing set in a little more.  It drove me crazy!  So school was a needful distraction!  But I will certainly miss hanging out with them all day every day without a schedule.  I really do miss them when they are at school.  I am so happy that they enjoy school though!  I just know that they are going to have such a great year!!

Boston - The big 1st Grader!
 Lily - the Mighty 3rd Grader

 Boston and his great friend, Cole
 Lily waiting to say "Hi" to her teacher Mrs. Wassenaar


 Boston waiting in Mrs. Rutwoski's line.





 After school cookies and chatting.

 Crew - The Fantastic Preschooler!

 Ms. Jeannie - Our favorite preschool teacher!
 I love these next couple of pictures of Lily.  For the first week of school, she was determined to wear monochromatic clothes every day!  Lily and her unique sense of style! 



 School success = tired kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike