November . . . So Very Thankful!!
The Beginnings of our Thankful tree. Even Uncle Grant made it on this year! (Ha!) I forgot to take a picture of the tree at the end of the month . . . but it was beautiful! We surely have so much to be thankful for. I loved seeing the things that the kids came up with. I think we forget to be thankful for even the very simple things like milk, special blankets, and baby food pouches. What a great reminder. We are so so grateful!
Just having fun playing with hats and a broken box.
I'm a lucky momma that had the opportunity to go on a special field trip with this special Lily. We went to the Pace Center and watched some hilarious science guys. I sure love spending one on one time with this little love!
Lily and London (her best friend at the moment).
Crazy hair day at school for these 2 cuties!
Super hero day - Handsome Boston wearing his Bateman shirt.
Favorite book character day - Happy Lily dressed up as Junie B. Jones.
Boston nailed his presentation in kindergarten today. He had to dress up like his future self and talk about why he wants to be an astronaut. Sure proud of this kid!
Who can refuse a sweet kiss from this sweet kid? Love Crew kisses!
This "wild turkey" is obsessed with this hat that he made in nursery. So thankful for great nursery teachers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!Thanksgiving!!
We had such a great Thanksgiving! It was the first time I had ever hosted and it certainly gave me a greater appreciation for my mother and mother-in-law that usually host. It was a lot of work but so so worth it. We had 20 people here (including our little family) and it was heart warming! The kids played and played and played. It was sure fun watching them in all of their activities. Even a month later, sweet little Presley walks around calling for her cousin, Hayes. So very thankful for family! Family means everything to me!
Great Grandma Ellen and Presley
Presley and Hayes
Uncle Tom was a trooper. He was the best "grumpy cat" and the kids loved dog piling him on the couch!
There was quite a few wrestling matches throughout the week. My favorite quote from Isaac and Tyler about Lily: "Wow, she is a lot stronger than I thought." Too cute!
Grandpa Updike prepping the turkey. Sure grateful that he was in charge of that. He makes it great!
Aunt Emily playing cards with the kiddos.
I love that Presley loved sitting with Grandma Updike. So sweet!
Puzzles were a hit!
Aunt April with Presley
Playing games
Thanksgiving Prep
Thanksgiving dinner success! Everything was so so yummy!
This was one of my most favorite activities to watch. The Updike Family Turkey Trot.
Great Grandma Ellen and Grandma Updike handing out the awards.
Craft activities with Grandma Updike
Presley and Aunt Emily!
The kids were so so excited to get Christmas pajamas from their Grandparents
Such great memories were made! Sure love our sweet and crazy family!!
Comments
And I love that you did a turkey trot with your family - how fun!!
Miss you, friend!