Fort Collins Temple Open House
I have such an overwhelming feeling of love for the temple and I am forever grateful that we had the opportunity to walk through the temple with our children. To say that our morning was chaotic - is an understatement. There was crying and whining in the car about who knows what and Presley would not sit still or quiet her voice during the introductory video. Despite the craziness, the minute I walked into the temple with my busy family, I felt the spirit so strongly and so clearly. It took me by surprised because I felt like I wasn't in a state of reverence herding my children through. But the distinct feeling was undeniable. I know that our Heavenly Father's plan includes temple work. I am eternally grateful for this blessing and pray that I will make a better effort to visit His holy temples more often. I am so thankful for eternal families. My family is everything to me.
Comments