We Love School!

 I can't believe that summer has officially ended and the start of a new school year has arrived.  I always love having the kids home and around me . . . but I think we all needed to get back into the groove of school again.  The kids were getting bored and I was going crazy with the bickering.  The school structure has helped curb that a bit.  Both Lily and Boston were a little nervous about the new school year, but they both adjusted really quick.  Crew was so excited for preschool! It couldn't come fast enough for him. They all love their sweet teachers and I know that they will rock this year!!

Boston - The Mighty Kindergartner


Boston and Ms. Lehman


Lily - The Queen of 2nd Grade
Lily and Ms. Huston






Zach and Lily

Crew - King of Preschool

Crew and Ms. Jeannie

End of the 1st day of school celebrations!  We all love ice cream!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike