Crewster

 Crew - AKA - Crewster - 2 1/2 years old

Sure love him to pieces!!
  • Loves to annoy, I mean, play with Lily and Boston.
  • Loves to be silly.
  • Loves to write (scribble) and color on paper.
  • Mischievous! Loves to get into things he shouldn't.
  • If we jokingly call him the wrong name, he will speak up and say, "No, I Crewster."
  • My favorite thing that he says is: "Mom, you are the best day ever!" (day? Ha!)
  • Never eats his dinner.  Just lives off of oatmeal, yogurt, milk.
  • Asks for chocolate milk all day long.  "Mom, just 1?"
  • He struggles with bedtime. Hard time going to sleep and ends up in our bed in the middle of the night multiple times a week.  (I secretly love it!  Sweet snuggle bug!)
  • Since he is potty trained, he loves to go to the bathroom a million times a day just so he can flush the toilet. (Especially irksome when he wants to constantly go into public restrooms).
  • Obsessed with his BYU hat.  Loves to wear it everywhere.
  • Loves nursery.
  • Loves to play catch.
  • Loves to try and make Presley laugh.
 
 (Wrestling with Boston)

 "Look Mom, I wrote Damma Cosley's name"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike