Lots of Firsts Around Here

 I have been so excited to introduce Lily to piano lessons.  I was worried that I was starting her too early . . . but not so.  She has absolutely loved it so far.  I don't even have to remind her to practice. 
 



I was so excited to capture Sweet little Presley's first official smile.  I had to work really hard to get it . . . but it was worth it.  Sweet little thing!


 Lily has been so excited to finally have a loose tooth.  The minute she noticed it was slightly loose, she has constantly had her hands in her mouth wiggling it back and forth. 

Despite the efforts of dad and grandpa - that stubborn tooth just would not come out.  After bribing her with chocolate, I made one last attempt to pull it out.  It was just enough for her to pop it out with her tongue.  

 Love her excitement!!!


 
These 2 little cuties have been talking about gymnastic class for awhile.  I finally signed them up for a little tumbling to class to see if they really did like it.  A definite "YES!"  They absolutely loved it.  I was pretty impressed with how well they did.
 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike