Growing up too fast: Crew Boy
Our little love is just growing up way too fast! It has been a very long time since I documented some of the wonderful things that he is doing now. The picture above captures what he does when we tell him to show us his silly face. I absolutely love it!
- He has just now taken off with talking. He loves to repeat everything that we say. Some of my favorites:
- Bon Bon = Boston
- I nun no = I don't know
- Pa Pa = Grandpa
- ily = Lily
- He loves to repeat a question and when we give him an answer he says: "Ohhhhhh."
- Very Independent. If we try to help him he says, "I fine."
- He loves his white blanket.
- He has become a very picky eater. And like his mom, he loves treats.
- Still struggles in the sleeping department. He LOVES to sleep with mom and dad.
- Loves to play with Lily and Boston. He gets sad when they are gone at school.
- Obsessed with babies.
- Although he is playful, he is a very cautious little man also. Very much an observer.
- Struggles with nursery . . . but getting better. He loves Brother Ream, our bishopric counselor that comes in to help out his wife with nursery sometimes.
- Loves to be outside.
- If his siblings or friends touch him, he will run up to me and try to tell me what happened. A whole lot of gibberish with hand actions and then he says, "Arm" or "head" or whatever body part that they touched. It is pretty hilarious!
- Still obsessed with shoes.
I can't believe that he will not be the baby of the family soon. We sure love this little guy so very much! How very blessed we are to have such fantastic children!

Comments