First Annual Crossly Family Reunion (Day 2)
The family fun continues. . .
We finished everything off with a chili dinner and decorating sugar cookies.
I really hope that this new tradition continues. I absolutely love spending time with family! We all just had so much fun together! How very blessed we all our to be apart of each others lives.
We started our 2nd day of fun with Uncle Austin and his darling fiance, Sara. Austin owns 2 horses and the kids had so much fun riding them.
Grandpa Crossley always lovin on the animals. He says he doesn't like them . . . but we manage to catch him in moments like this where he is being sweet with them. Even with Geppeddo, their cat! (Proof you actually love them, Dad!)
The Olympic activities resume:
6th Olympic Activity of Rocket Launching: To see whose rocket can launch the farthest. Thanks to Uncle Brandon and Aunt Laura - it was a hit!
7th Olympic Activity: Potato Guns - - I am sad that I didn't get any pics of this one. Uncle Austin put it together and even bought treats to shoot out of the potato guns.
Making Halloween Face Masks with Grandma Crossley
Love this absolutely crazy and beautiful family of mine!
Boston and Gavin trying to get a horsey ride from Grandpa
Doesn't this look so fun?! The Human slingshot. It is pretty intense . . .All the players take turns running towards each other and into the band - which then catapults them like a slingshot to the opposite side.
Checking out the stats . . .
8th Olympic Activity: Donuts on a string - to see who can eat an entire donut without using their hands.
So stinkin cute! All of the kiddos!
Adult time!
Uncle Jed won in a landslide!
9th Olympic Activity: Putting vaseline on your nose and attaching a cotton ball without using your hands. Then, run across the the gym and (without hands) shake the cotton ball off into a bowl. First time for all players to finish, wins!
This activity was absolutely hilarious! So much so - that I laughed so hard I peed my pants. (Oh, the joys of pregnancy!)
And the winners of the first annual Christmas reunion . . . . Uncle Jed and Aunt Ashley!! They are proudly displaying this well earned trophy on their fireplace mantel for the year.
As we wrapped up our fun-filled weekend, Grandpa and Grandma Crossley left us all with a few of their thoughts and shared their great love for us all in a letter that they wrote to us individually. I thought it was so sweet that Lily was just grinning ear to ear when we read her letters to her.
We finished everything off with a chili dinner and decorating sugar cookies.
I really hope that this new tradition continues. I absolutely love spending time with family! We all just had so much fun together! How very blessed we all our to be apart of each others lives.




















Comments