Golf Lessons and a Basketball Party

Boston boy has had a mean golf swing since he was 2 years-old.  When I saw a flier advertising golf lessons for 3 year-olds, I jumped on the chance and signed him up.  I was even more excited, when Garrett was able to help coach him.  He is probably a little too young since the first day all he wanted to do was run and play at the park that was next to golf lessons - but the second lesson he was pretty focused and didn't ask to go to the park at all.


 Warming up

 Besides his dad, Coach Randy is Boston's favorite coach.  He is so cute with Boston.



 
 
 
 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an awesome friend, Diana!  She invited the kids and I to a basketball party while the men were at the Priesthood session.  As if yummy food and good company weren't enough . . . she spoiled the kiddos with a basketball pinata.  Full-sized candy bars and fun little toys spilled out.  So fun! The kids were in 7th heaven!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike