Another First - - Dance Class
So I will be honest, I didn't ever really think that I would put a daughter in a dance class. I am totally not opposed to "dance" - - I was just never really interested in it myself. I just assumed I would put them into gymnastics or some other kind of sport. However, when all of Lily's friends joined this dance class, taught by a women in our ward, it only made sense to put her in also. Lily is a huge social butterfly so she was absolutely thrilled about going to dance class with her friends.
I made the mistake of taking her about month ago to purchase dance clothes. I am not kidding . . . she asked me everyday if she could just look at her outfit/ballet and tap shoes. She just could not wait for her dance class to start.
Look at this cutie patootie!! (As you can tell, I had to take lots of pics of this little cutie!)
This is her signature pose . . . it totally cracks me up!




Comments