Another First




This little cutie just gave her very first primary talk!  She did an amazing job!  She had a week to prepare and she loved practicing it every night.  She wanted to stand on the stool and pretend it was the microphone.  Her topic was: "I have been sent to earth to gain a body and to be tested."  She pretty much gave the whole talk herself - she just needed a few prompting questions to keep her on track.  I hope that she continues to have the confidence she has at this age!

Also, this is Lily's favorite "princess"dress.  We went to Costco and she fell in love with this little dress. She was so excited to wear it to church.  She kept asking Boston, "Don't you think I look cute, Boston?"  So sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike